Friday, September 14, 2007

Slowly but surely

I signed up for Stand up and scrap and am excited yet scared about it. You can only use certain designers things and I don't have very much to work with. The thing I look forward to most is their challenges. It should work out all right.

I will post new layouts soon but I couldn't stand the empty look of the blog so here are some of my favorites.



Most is the "Mommamia" kit by kfredricks

Notebook paper by Debi Degagne at cafedigi.blogspot.com

Fabric Flowers by Janine OliveiraLace by uzytkowania "Don't Forget Autumn" kit



I just finished this page for Lifts with a Twist and wanted to share! This picture was taken last Sunday and he just looked like a little pro golfer in his polo and plaid shorts. I just love this kid!




GABhappyscrap "dream big kit" & "country cottage letters", lazy doodles by Lilypie designs, template by islandmom "patchwork

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the top one from the mommamia kit, I've been trying to figure out how to make those circles! These are really beautiful Crystal!